CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

November 2009

Madden turned 9 months old this month. A couple days before that he took his first unassisted steps. My baby is walking already!!!

This month has been busy. Madden and I left my mother's and headed down to my sister's for a week before flying out to Washington. In New Braunfels, Madden and I got to spend time with Granny Kay and meet up with some friends. My best friend Lindsay and her daughter came down for my birthday, and we went to Chuck E Cheese and Wurstfest. We had lots of fun, and Madden got to do so many exciting things. I took him to the park several times, and he had a blast. He loves to be outside!

On November 16th, Courtney flew with us back to Washington to help out. I couldn't have done it without her and can't thank her enough for her help. Madden slept on both flights and even slept the entire 2 hour drive to Oak Harbor from the airport in Seattle. Now we are waiting for Stephen to return. He gets home tomorrow!!! We are anxiously awaiting our reunion!

0 comments: