CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Alyssa "Ally" Coker

My brother and his wife welcomed their first child on November 5th. Ally was born at 11:15 am in Corsicana,TX. She weighed 6 lb 14 oz and was 19 inches long. Madden and I were in town staying with my grandmother for a few days before heading home to Oak Harbor for Stephen's return. We arrived in the Corsicana area on November 4th, so I guess Ally was just waiting for her aunt to arrive before making her entrance. Courtney even made it up there the next morning to see Ally within her first 24 hours, just as she did with Madden.

Mother and baby are doing great, and Clay is one proud Daddy! Ally already has him wrapped around her finger! I'm so happy I got to see my first niece before I heading home!







0 comments: